Stunning and luxurious trips throughout Europe, the beaches of Greece are a destination you can't miss
If you plan to travel to Europe, you cannot miss visiting the famous beaches of Greece, an incredible and wonderful destination to enjoy.
Stunning and luxurious trips throughout Europe, the beaches of Greece are a destination you can't miss
*Here are some of the most notable features of Navagio Beach:
- Landscape: The beach is surrounded by white limestone cliffs that create an impressive and majestic rocky landscape. The view from the top of the cliffs is breathtaking.
- The shipwreck: One of the most recognizable features of Navagio Beach is the shipwreck that sits on the shore. The abandoned ship is a reminder of the dangers of the sea and is an integral part of the beach's history and charm.
- Crystal-clear waters: The water at Navagio Beach is crystal-clear and has a beautiful turquoise color. It is perfect for swimming and cooling off on hot summer days.
- White sand: The beach is covered in soft white sand that is perfect for sunbathing or building sandcastles.
- Isolation: Although it is a very popular beach, the only way to get to Navagio Beach is by boat, which makes it more isolated and mysterious. This also means that it is a relatively quiet and serene beach, making it a perfect place to relax."
Here are some fun and lovely things you can do at Navagio Beach:
- Soak up the sun like a lizard on the soft white sand, but don't forget to put on sunscreen or you'll end up looking like a roasted tomato.
- Swim in the crystal-clear and refreshing waters of the Ionian Sea, but be careful of the currents and don't venture too far.
- Snorkel and discover the marine life that hides beneath the water - you might see colorful fish and many interesting creatures!
- Take a boat ride and enjoy the breathtaking views from the sea. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture special moments!
- Explore the surrounding area of the beach, walking on the white limestone cliffs, enjoying the panoramic views, and breathing in the fresh sea air.
- Enjoy a beach picnic with friends and family! Prepare some Greek treats like hummus, tzatziki, fresh salads, and local cheeses, and don't forget ouzo or a cold beer to accompany!
Navagio Beach is located on the northwest coast of the island of Zakynthos in the Ionian Sea, Greece.
We show you some nearby places that you can visit while you're in Navagio Beach:
- Porto Vromi: A picturesque small port that serves as the base for boat trips to Navagio Beach. It's a lovely place to take photos, buy souvenirs, and enjoy local restaurants.
- Monastery of Anafonitria: A historic monastery located in the nearby mountains that offers breathtaking views of the island and the Ionian Sea.
- Blue Caves: Sea caves located on the northern coast of Zakynthos island, near Navagio Beach. The water in the caves has a beautiful turquoise color and it's a popular spot for snorkeling.
- Tsilivi: a tourist town located on the eastern coast of Zakynthos island, known for its golden sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters.
- Keri: a small village located on the southern coast of the island, known for its beautiful panoramic views and relaxed atmosphere.
Here are some characteristics of Elafonisi Beach:
- Shallow turquoise waters: the beach is known for its shallow, crystal-clear turquoise waters that are perfect for swimming and wading.
- Pink sand: the sand on Elafonisi Beach has a distinctive pink hue due to the crushed shells of tiny marine creatures called foraminifera.
- Protected nature reserve: the area surrounding the beach is a protected nature reserve, home to a variety of rare plants and animals.
- Stunning scenery: the beach is set against a backdrop of rugged cliffs and hills, with panoramic views of the Aegean Sea.
- Facilities and amenities: Elafonisi Beach has a variety of facilities and amenities, including restrooms, showers, sun loungers, and umbrellas. There are also several cafes and restaurants nearby where visitors can enjoy local cuisine.
Here are some fun things you can do at Elafonisi Beach:
- Take a stroll on the pink sands and feel like you're walking on a cloud made of cotton candy.
- Hunt for seashells and see who can find the most unique one.
- Get your mermaid on and go for a swim in the crystal-clear waters.
- Snap some Instagram-worthy photos with the stunning backdrop of the turquoise sea and pink sand.
- Have a picnic with local delicacies and feel like a Greek god or goddess.
- Play a game of beach volleyball and work up a sweat while having fun.
- Take a scenic hike along the coast and see what hidden treasures you can discover.
Elafonisi Beach is located on the southwest coast of the island of Crete, Greece.
Some places to visit near Elafonisi Beach are:
- Paleochora: a small town located on the southwest coast of Crete, known for its beaches, hiking trails, and relaxed atmosphere.
- Samaria Gorge: a stunning gorge located in the White Mountains of Crete, known for its hiking trails and natural beauty.
- Chania: a beautiful city located on the northwest coast of Crete, known for its Venetian harbor, narrow streets, and historical landmarks.
- Balos Lagoon: a stunning lagoon located on the northwest coast of Crete, known for its turquoise waters, pink sand, and unique beauty.
- Falassarna Beach: a long and wide sandy beach located on the northwest coast of Crete, known for its crystal-clear waters and stunning sunsets.
Here are some characteristics of Myrtos Beach in Greece:
- Crystal clear waters: Myrtos Beach is known for its crystal clear waters of a beautiful turquoise color. It's a perfect place for swimming and snorkeling.
- White sand: Myrtos Beach has fine white sand that stretches for several kilometers. It's a perfect place to sunbathe and relax.
- Impressive cliffs: Myrtos Beach is surrounded by impressive cliffs that rise to over 300 meters high. It's an impressive place to take photos and enjoy panoramic views.
- Deep water: The waters at Myrtos Beach can be quite deep, making it an ideal place for swimming and diving enthusiasts.
- Tourist services: Myrtos Beach offers tourist services such as sun loungers and umbrellas, as well as a variety of bars and restaurants to enjoy local food and drink.
Here are some fun ideas of things to do at the beautiful Myrtos Beach:
- Take stunning photos of the cliffs and show off your photography skills on Instagram.
- Have a jumping competition from the cliffs and see who is the bravest.
- Savor delicious food and drinks at the beach bars and restaurants while enjoying the stunning scenery.
- Relax under the shade of an umbrella while reading your favorite book and feeling the sea breeze on your skin.
- Snorkel and discover the marine life in the crystal clear waters.
- Play a game of beach volleyball and feel the white sand between your toes.
Myrtos Beach is located on the island of Kefalonia, which is the largest of the Ionian Islands in Greece. It's situated on the northwest coast of the island, in the municipality of Pylaros.
Some of the places to visit near Myrtos Beach are:
- Asos: a small fishing village located on a peninsula on the west coast of the island.
- Melissani Cave: a sea cave located in the town of Sami, which features an impressive underground lake of crystal clear waters.
- Fiskardo: a beautiful harbor located at the northern end of the island, known for its pastel-colored houses and relaxed atmosphere.
- Drogarati Lake: an underground lake located near the Melissani Cave. It is famous for its impressive formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Antisamos Beach: a beautiful beach located on the east coast of the island, near the town of Sami.
*Some of the characteristics of Kolymbithres Beach are:
- Crystal clear waters: Kolymbithres Beach is known for its crystal clear waters with a beautiful turquoise color. It's a perfect spot for swimming and snorkeling.
- Granite rock formations: the beach is surrounded by unique granite rock formations that have been shaped by wind and water, creating a picturesque landscape.
- Sheltered coves: the beach is divided into several sheltered coves, providing a variety of options for swimming and sunbathing.
- Facilities and services: the beach offers various facilities and services, such as sun loungers, umbrellas, showers, and restaurants, making it an ideal spot for spending a relaxing day at the beach.
Here are some fun things to do at Kolymbithres Beach:
- Play a game of beach volleyball with your friends and make some new ones.
- Explore the rocky coves and hidden caves along the shore.
- Take a boat tour and discover the stunning coastline of Paros.
- Snorkel in the clear waters and discover the amazing marine life.
- Take a romantic sunset stroll and watch the sun slowly sink into the horizon.
- Build a sandcastle with your family and let your inner child run wild.
- Take a yoga class on the beach and find inner peace while surrounded by nature.
Kolymbithres Beach is located on the northern coast of the island of Paros, in Greece.
*Some nearby places to visit near Kolymbithres Beach are:
- Naoussa: A charming fishing village with whitewashed houses and narrow streets.
- Parikia: The capital of Paros, with a picturesque old town and a famous Venetian castle.
- Lefkes: A traditional village located in the heart of the island, known for its stunning views and winding alleys.
- Antiparos: A small island located southwest of Paros, famous for its stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters.
*Some of the features of Balos Beach are:
- Crystal-clear turquoise waters in the lagoon, surrounded by impressive cliffs and rocks.
- Soft white and pink sand on the beach, offering a beautiful contrast with the blue of the sea.
- A protected natural environment with a great variety of local fauna and flora.
- A viewpoint with impressive panoramic views of the beach and the lagoon, which can be reached after a short hike.
- A secluded and peaceful location, making it perfect for relaxing and enjoying nature.
Here are some fun ideas to enjoy at the beautiful Balos Beach:
- Hike up to the viewpoint and enjoy panoramic views of the beach and lagoon. Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Take a swim in the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon and feel the soft white sand under your feet.
- Try some local delicacies at the beach food stand, such as fresh feta cheese and olives.
- Take a boat tour around the area and discover impressive cliffs and sea caves.
- Play a game of beach volleyball with your friends and enjoy the beautiful scenery while having fun.
- Soak up the sun and enjoy the tranquility of the beach while reading a good book or listening to your favorite music.
Playa de Balos is located on the northwest coast of the island of Crete, Greece.
Some nearby places to visit near Playa de Balos are:
- The Island of Gramvousa, located northwest of Crete, with beautiful beaches and historic ruins.
- The city of Kissamos, a charming fishing village with a rich local history and culture.
- The city of Chania, a beautiful port city with impressive monuments and a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and bars.
- The Samaria Gorge, a spectacular canyon in the Lefka Ori mountain range, with stunning views and hiking trails.
- The Balos Lagoon, an impressive natural habitat for birds and marine life, with incredib.
Some of the characteristics of this amazing beach include:
- Black sand: the beach is composed of black volcanic sand, which makes it unique and different from other beaches.
- Crystal-clear waters: the waters of Perissa Beach are clear and transparent, making it ideal for swimming and snorkeling.
- Calm atmosphere: Perissa Beach is known for being a quiet and relaxing place, ideal for those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a more serene environment.
- Water activities: various water activities can be practiced on the beach, such as paddleboarding, kayaking, windsurfing, among others.
- Restaurants and bars: there is a variety of restaurants and bars along the beach where you can taste local dishes and refreshing drinks.
- Accessibility: Perissa Beach is easily accessible from any point on the island, as it has ample parking and good public transportation connections.
Here are some fun ideas for things to do on Perissa Beach:
- Build a black sand castle: since the beach is made of black volcanic sand, why not take advantage and build an impressive black sand castle!
- Take a dip in the crystal-clear waters: don't miss the opportunity to swim in the clear and transparent waters of Perissa Beach.
- Practice paddleboarding: if you like paddleboarding, Perissa Beach is the perfect place to do it! Enjoy the breathtaking views while having fun in the water.
- Take a selfie on the black beach: make your friends jealous with an impressive selfie on the black sand beach!
- Taste delicious Greek food: along the beach, you will find many restaurants and bars where you can enjoy delicious Greek food and drinks.
Perissa Beach is a black sand beach located on the island of Santorini, Greece.
Here are some of the places you can visit near Playa de Perissa:
- Ancient city of Thera: just a few kilometers from the beach, you can visit the ruins of the ancient city of Thera and learn about the history of the island.
- Mesa Vouno Mountain: located behind Playa de Perissa, this mountain offers impressive panoramic views of the island and the sea.
- Oia: a beautiful village located on the northern tip of the island, known for its stunning sea views and beautiful white houses with blue roofs.
- Kamari Beach: another popular beach on the island, located just a few kilometers from Playa de Perissa, with a long strip of black sand and crystal-clear waters.
- Wineries: there are many wineries on the island where you can taste local wines and learn about wine production in the region.