Best Private Places for Vacations Travel in Hawaii
Best Private Places for Vacations Travel in Hawaii
Hawaii is one of the most popular vacation destinations, and it's straightforward to see why! It is a country in the United States that consists entirely of islands and is located in the Pacific Ocean. There are hundreds of different islands that stretch for more than 1,500 miles. So, the geography is as diverse as the experiences you will have when you make Hawaii your romantic vacation destination.
The climate is warm and tropical, and endless beaches, forests, and mountains stretch across the islands. The weather in Hawaii is warm all year round, which means that no matter what time of year, if you are looking for a sunny vacation, Hawaii is the place to go.
The Hawaiian culture and history you can experience while visiting any island are rich and exciting. So, whether you're looking for a serene rainforest getaway or want to spend your days relaxing on the beach, Hawaii has a romantic getaway.
Here Are Best Private Places for Vacations Travel in Hawaii
- Maui's premiere romantic getaway, Travaasa Hana Resort, is located in the town of Hana on Maui's eastern tip. Couples will enjoy being the first to catch the sunrise from the ocean or garden bungalows. Whether you are looking to book private suite or an elegant holiday cottage, Travaasa Hana has just the accommodations to make your romantic vacation unforgettable and relaxing.
- On-site at Travaasa Hana awaits the Preserve Kitchen, which overlooks the beautiful rolling hills and Hana Bay. This outdoor restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner with Hawaiian favorites. For the couples looking to rejuvenate, the spa at Travaasa Hana is perfect for indulging in a bit of relaxation. In addition, couples can enjoy snorkeling and net fishing when it's time for adventure.
2. Ho'oilo House
- Ho'oilo House is a private and quiet bed and breakfast hidden among the mountains of West Maui. Ho'oilo House is just for you for couples looking for solitude and a uniquely stunning view. Six beautiful rooms with furnishings come from Bali. Couples will enjoy the suites that feature custom-made beds and private outdoor showers. The Ho'oilo House is the perfect place to stay to be one with the natural surroundings.
The Ho'oilo House serves a delicious continental breakfast every morning, served buffet style with various fresh foods, such as fresh fruit, boiled eggs, organic juice, and freshly baked bread. Besides Ho'oilo House spa treatments, couples can explore the vicinity with local activities, such as hiking, swimming in the ocean, snorkeling, and golf. Ho'oilo House is just a few miles from the historic whaling town of Lahaina.
3. Manoa Valley Inn
- The Manoa Valley Inn is a romantic couple?s getaway and a Honolulu landmark. Couples will be able to escape the busy tourist areas of Honolulu to this exclusive bed and breakfast. Couples can choose from seven rooms, each with a private bathroom and unique, authentic Hawaiian décor.
A full hot breakfast is served in every morning to guests on the lanai, where guests will enjoy the tropical ocean breeze as they dine. In addition, guests at the inn can enjoy a saltwater swimming pool. Activities in the surrounding area include Nuuanu Pali State Park, Manoa Falls, and Waikiki Beach, where the sun and sand await.
- Kulaniapia is a bed and breakfast inn located on 22 acres of nature, including the most significant private waterfall in Hawaii. Couples looking for an exclusive experience will enjoy this Hawaiian getaway with its many buildings, including The Residence with guest rooms and suites, Jade Cottage with a private balcony, and Pagoda Guest House with its kitchen. Whatever the accommodation experiences you're looking for, Kulaniapia can deliver.
Guests are served daily breakfast and are included in the room rate. Guests will be served a delicious, locally sourced breakfast from the surrounding area's farms. This private bed and breakfast has its adventure team, and the Kulaniapia Adventure Team offers guided waterfall tours where guests can enjoy the waterfall side and many other exciting island adventures.
5. Volcano Rainforest Retreat
- This bed and the breakfast experience is all in the name. Volcano Rainforest Retreat is also located just a few miles from Hawaii Volcanoes National Park on the main island of Hawaii. There are four guest cottages for guests, so couples will be keen to have the privacy their romantic getaway demands. Each of the accommodation is built so as not to disturb the surrounding the natural wildlife.
Breakfast is served in the privacy of guests' cottages, with a range of fresh fruit, baked goods, and locally sourced ingredients. For dinner, the Big Island Volcano village, where the Volcano Rainforest Retreat is located, is filled with delicious eats. In addition, couples will enjoy exploring Hawaii Volcanoes National Park or shopping in the rustic Volcano Village. There are also plenty of the events and festivals so guests can taste the local culture.
6. The St. Regis Princeville Resort
- Located in the Princeville resort community of Hanalei, St. Regis is the type of resort for couples looking for both sophistication and luxury. Regis guest rooms range from standard guest rooms to stunning suites, with views of nearby ocean and the rolling mountains in the distance. In addition, couples can enjoy the view from a private balcony, with unique furniture adorning their rooms.
Dining at the St. Regis Princeville Resort is almost endless, with five different restaurants, grills, and Hawaiian-inspired cafes. Couples will enjoy private dining and a romantic dinner with beautiful ocean views. In addition, St. Regis offers oceanside spa treatments, so teams can genuinely enjoy their beachside vacation. There are also a golf outings and golf packages for guests who want some sports.
7. Hotel renovation
- With an intimate and natural vibe, this modern beachside Honolulu boutique is perfect for couples looking to live apart from the rest of the world. Teams will choose between the urban and ocean views rooms, complete with all the modern amenities that make a vacation worthwhile. But, unfortunately, the Renew Hotel is far from beautiful sandy beaches and stunning ocean waters.
Renew is surrounded by all the delicious restaurants that couples will be able to visit to enjoy a private and quiet dinner and get a spark of romance. Besides being right along the beach, Hotel Renew is centrally located for couples to explore nearby activities, such as Honolulu Museum of Art. In addition, there are surfing lessons at Waikiki Beach or snorkeling in Hanauma Bay for the more adventurous couple.
8. Poipu Farm
- Located along Poipu Beach, Poipu Plantation is a bed and breakfast built from an original Hawaiian farmhouse in the 1930s - restored with your dream vacation in mind! Ideal for couples looking for more privacy and exclusion, Poipu Plantation offers four different bed and breakfast suites, each with unique décor and furnishings, as well as fireplaces and balconies.
Full breakfast from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. is served to all guests at Poipu Plantation, filled with delicious, locally sourced ingredients. In addition, Poipu Plantation can help couples have the time of their lives, offering discounted activity rates for zip line tours, kayaking, and even a sunset cruise through the sparkling waters.