The most luxurious and beautiful hotels in Brazil
Find out which are the most luxurious and beautiful hotels in Brazil, hotels where convenience, comfort and good taste are their main characteristics.
The most luxurious and beautiful hotels in Brazil
Emiliano Rio, Rio de Janeiro
- The Emiliano welcomes its guests in the heart of Rio with a privileged location on Copacabana Beach. Combining modern elements with a touch of the 1950s, the result is an elegant blend of beach resorts and city hotels.
- Folding hinged panels filter sunlight through floor-to-ceiling windows in 90 modern rooms, which feel cozy thanks to woven wall fabrics and natural woods. Many rooms offer stunning sea views with warm wooden floors and marble and gold accents. Call the server upon request to have caipirinhas on your balcony with glass bars.
- Emiliano Restaurant serves contemporary cuisine energized by locally sourced organic ingredients, and a living wall brings the rainforest indoors. At the same time, the rooftop restaurant is a casual spot for light seafood and healthy fare.
In addition to the extensive spa and gym, guests will enjoy lounging on the rooftop by the infinity-edge pool, with a panorama stretching from Leme to Copacabana Fort.
Emiliano Sao Paulo
- Emiliano São Paulo is a chain of luxury boutique hotels in Brazil. The beautiful Emiliano Hotel is one of the best luxury hotels in Rio de Janeiro. The Emiliano Sao Paulo is equally impressive and is located on Oscar Freire Street, in the heart of the exclusive Jardins district of São Paulo.
Described as elegant, dramatic, and glamorous, the 56-room Emiliano epitomizes the modern Brazilian spirit. So drop your helicopter on the private helipad, accompanied by the butlers on duty, and head to the country's first champagne and caviar bar, where more than 80 brands of rare Beluga roe and champagne await.
- Soak in hot Japanese baths before a shiatsu massage at the spa, then take a table at the hotel's namesake Italian restaurant for homemade pasta and locally sourced organic produce. Fashion houses and showrooms are located along Oscar Freire, São Paulo's version of Rodeo Drive, behind the lobby window wall.
Hotel Fasano Sao Paulo
- Hotel Fasano São Paulo is located in the most elegant Jardines neighborhood of São Paulo, between Avenida Paulista and Faria Lima. Nearby stores include Emporio Armani, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany, Bulgari, and Cartier.
The design by Isai Winfield and Marcio Kogan is a revival of the style of the 1930s. The elegant architecture combines contemporary design with a classic wealth of details, such as antique furniture and English brickwork on the facade.
- The hotel houses Marc Fasano, the best Michelin-starred restaurant in South America for Italian cuisine, and Barito Bar, a relaxing venue for soft music and jazz of the highest international standards.
There are 60 rooms spread over 20 floors designed for space saving and comfort. All ten apartments and suites have a fantastic view of São Paulo. The latest technology and elegant décors, such as linen curtains, Persian kilim rugs, and king-size beds, are combined with 500-thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets and goose-down pillows.
- A fleet of business cars is available for airport pick-ups and excursions to Fasanos-owned restaurants to provide exclusive air to the hotel. The penthouse health club is a favorite, with its pool, Ofuro pools, sauna, and fitness center. The city views are amazing.
Unique Hotel Sao Paulo
- Unique Hotel is located in a building shaped like an ocean liner. The locals affectionately call it "watermelon." Unique Hotel is a lively part of São Paulo, where architecture, art, design, fashion, gastronomy, music, and excellent service are at the heart of a leading hotel.
- Yes, this hotel is unique, and guests are welcomed with a glass of champagne. The hotel's impressive design makes a bold statement in São Paulo's Jardins district, a five-minute walk from the lush Ibirapuera Promenade and luxury shopping along Rua Oscar Freire Street, just a short drive away.
- Natural light filters through porthole windows in 94 simple rooms. While it's hard to resist the oversized chairs in the lobby, the actual scene is on the rooftop at the polished Skye Restaurant & Bar and the ruby ??red pool with an underground sound system.
Palacio Tangara, Oetker Collection São Paulo
- The ultra-opulent 141-room Palacio Tangara is surrounded by the lush greenery of the Burle Marx Park, with easy access to the city's central business, leisure, and cultural districts.
Guests are welcomed with contemporary décor, bathing in natural daylight in its spacious rooms, suites, and various cooking spaces.
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten offers his Michelin-starred cuts to the signature restaurant, already a Michelin-starred, best chef's table in town. The perfect display case for fine wines and modern connoisseurs is a glass cube wine cellar.
- The silence of nature and the sounds of exotic birds soothe the poolside loungers, while the spa below the hotel lifts spirits with treatments from Sisley.
Other Popular Posts
Post Most PopularParque Xenses a magical and unique experience in the Riviera Maya, México Xavage Hard, fun, entertainment, attractions and much more awaits you at this adventure park in Xcaret, Mexico Come and enjoy nature at Cenote Chihuan, a spectacular place in Yucatan, México Tulum and Cenote Angelita await you in the Riviera Maya in México The most expensive and luxurious hotels in the universe Cenote Escondido and the Riviera Maya await you to enjoy nature in México The Magic Town of Valladolid has a perfect destination to visit, the Cenote Samula in Yucatán, México The Cenote Xlacah, is one of the most beautiful places in Yucatan, Mexico, an ideal natural destination to visit in Yucatan, Mexico Cenote Cristal is one of the ideal places to practice diving in Quintana Roo, Mexico. The Cenote Sagrado is one of the most important places in Yucatan, Mexico
(42 seg .. [82 PG] [18.104.22.168] [1 SS])