Best Private Places for Vacations Travel in Caribbean
Best Private Places for Vacations Travel in Caribbean
There are a lot of different places you can travel to for private places for vacations, but there is almost no destination more so than the Caribbean! With oceans of shimmering blue and beaches piled high with fine, white, and even pink sand, this area is pure bliss. The couples who love the beach or want to indulge in a mix of relaxed and luxurious at Sandals adults-only resorts will find the Caribbean particularly irresistible.
Whether you are looking for private places for vacations where you can enjoy an array of water and the land sports together, something that includes golf or snorkeling, or relax at a resort that offers it all in the sun, sandals may be just what you need to take the love to new heights or reignite the flames Old!
Here are Best Private Places for Vacations Travel in Caribbean
1. Negril, Jamaica
- The Negril is often at the top of the list of places to see for couples looking for a romantic getaway in Jamaica. Its popularity is due to the many adventures it will enjoy, the welcoming atmosphere, and the incredible beaches.
- This is the great vacation spot, especially for honeymooners and couples looking for a destination wedding. Negril is quieter than Montego Bay, Jamaica's tourist capital, with a laid-back vibe. The natural beauty and sunsets in this Caribbean city are second to none.
2. Rodney Bay, St. Lucia
- There is a mix of business and pleasure in Rodney Bay, an area north of St. Lucia. In this part of the island, you will find some of the best white sand beaches, including "The Cliff" (also known as Reduit Beach) and Pigeon Island National Park. You will also find the best resorts in St. Lucia in this area.
3. St. George, Grenada
- Grenada is the dream of couples who seek an island escape in a true paradise. Grenada is known for producing spices like nutmeg, paprika, cinnamon, and more. As you explore this island, these exotic scents can overwhelm you, helping you plunge faster into a world of bliss.
- Grenada has black and white sand beaches (like Grand Anse Beach), and the water is so clear that you can see gorgeous coral from the air before you land. This island is volcanic, resulting in diverse landscapes and much admiration all around, including the stunning cliff sides, hot springs, rainforests, and even a 13-acre crater lake.
While in Grenada, you will also be able to explore the two sister islands of Petit Martinique and Carriacou, which are considered the best islands to escape from!
4. Exuma, Bahamas
- Exuma is a region of the Bahamas with some of the world's most beautiful white sand beaches. Color of the surrounding ocean ranges from pure glass to beautiful turquoise and deep blue. This is the place for couples looking for a secluded tropical beach getaway. Snorkeling is excellent at Exuma, and you'll also have the chance to meet the famous swimming pigs with your loved ones while you're there.
Great Exuma has a comfortable and luxurious feel. Take a couple's vacation that combines adventure and relaxation, with plenty of time to pamper yourself at your resort.
5. The south coast of Jamaica
- Jamaica's pristine and isolated south coast is a relatively quiet area where you can spend the much time as you want on beach or sample authentic Jamaican cuisine. South coast is the home to Jamaica's Black River, YS Falls, the pristine Treasure Beach, and Floyd's Pelican Bar, a popular driftwood drinking spot that sits on a sandbar in the middle of the Caribbean Sea.
- The south coast of the Jamaica is the perfect place for a secluded couple's vacation.
6. Montego Bay, Jamaica
- The Montego Bay, one of the most popular areas in Jamaica, is a great starting point if you visit Jamaica for the first time as it promises a little something for everyone. As a result, this area is often referred to as MoBay.
Montego Bay is the capital of Saint James Parish on Jamaica's north coast. Montego Bay's allure is due to its stunning white sandy beaches, limitless cruises, and plenty of all-inclusive luxury resorts. Montego Bay is always crowded, but even with the bustling atmosphere, it's not hard to find relaxation or become one with nature. You will truly appreciate the pure beauty of Jamaica with a vacation that includes spending time in Montego Bay!
7. St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
- "The Gap" is located in southern Barbados. It is the right place for a couple of vacations where you can relax, have fun and steal some private time whenever you want. You'll find the island's best resorts, restaurants, and beach bars at Saint Lawrence Gap. Take a snorkeling trip, learn how to surf at Dover Beach, go for a relaxing beach day in Carlisle Bay, explore the tunnels of George Washington's home or watch a horse race in Garrison Savannah.
8. Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Ocho Rios, also known as Ochi, attracts visitors due to its diverse offerings. So whether you want a couples vacation with plenty of time at the beach or are more interested in adventurous trips, you'll find something for you at Ocho Rios. This area of ??Jamaica is rich in natural attractions. In this beautiful space, you can take a refreshing dip in Jamaica's most spectacular waterfalls, such as the Dunn River Falls, and natural pools, such as "Cole" Blue Hole.
9. Castries, St. Lucia
- Castries is the capital of Saint Lucia, a genuinely historic Caribbean city. Island's cruise port is located here, so you'll find plenty to explore at this vacation spot. Shop for original souvenirs at the market and discover exotic birds at Millet Bird Sanctuary. In the surroundings, you'll also find the lush green forest of St. Lucia, where you can take an aerial tram through the treetops.
10. Dickinson Bay, Antigua
- The Antigua is a dream for the vacationer who wants a genuinely luxurious experience. The island is the only one in the Caribbean with 365 beaches every day of the year. While you are unlikely to be able to try each one during your Antigua vacation, you can take the time to visit the famous Dickinson Bay.
Dickinson Bay is a vast and quiet white sandy beach, a must-see. If you want something little more secluded. In this case, there are many of other beach options in Antigua, fun excursions, sailing or diving opportunities, and the ability to live a relaxed lifestyle - at least for a few days. Of course, sun seekers, honeymooners, and nature lovers will love Antigua the most.
11. Nassau, Bahamas
- The Nassau is the capital of the Bahamas, located on the island of New Providence. It serves as a convenient hub for island hopping in the Bahamas. There are many great snorkeling spots in Nassau, and it is an excellent destination for couples who want to be able to switch between active nightlife and hidden relaxation on an idyllic Caribbean beach like Cable Beach!