Ranchos in Canada to vacation
Escape to serene ranchos in Canada for an unforgettable vacation. Discover the perfect blend of relaxation and adventure as you immerse yourself in the rustic beauty of Canadian landscapes. Our travel packages offer a range of experiences, from horseback riding through lush fields to stargazing around cozy campfires. Whether you seek solitude or quality time with loved ones, these ranchos provide a tranquil getaway. Embrace nature, indulge in local cuisine, and create cherished memories in the heart of Canada's wilderness. Unwind and explore at these idyllic ranchos for a rejuvenating and enriching vacation.
Ranchos in Canada to vacation and Travel Packages
Canada's westernmost point, British Columbia, has long been a popular outdoor destination for active and adventurous travelers, so it's no surprise that it also has some of the best agritourism in Canada. Its global capital, Vancouver, has been consistently voted among the most loveable cities in the world, and this is undoubtedly due to its proximity to the great outdoors. The rural tourism sector here is generally well-developed, with high standards, and the prestige of the farm is no exception.
Here are the top and most famous ranchos in Canada for the vacation of 2022/2023
Alderwood Farm Cozy Cottage
- On Bowen Island, outside Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, this cute little farmhouse cottage stay on a small farm is a smart option. The cottage has a kitchenette, a lounge, a fireplace, a bedroom, and a bathroom. Outside you have a cute little patio with outside seating and BBQ facilities, and you are free to roam the farm, meet the animals, and enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding forests and mountains. There is as much good hiking here as you might imagine, and your host will be more than happy to advise you plus, you will find good opportunities for fishing, kayaking, and cycling too. The farm produces high-quality homemade food and serves a great breakfast every morning. They also have a farm shop on-site, where you can buy more of their products to take home.
Seaweed and Sod Farm B&B
- Located in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada, the Seaweed and Sod B&B sits on 100 acres in a beautiful tranquil setting overlooking Bras d'Or Lake, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The rooms are comfortable, warm, and clean, with WIFI and a shared bathroom, and the friendly owners serve a great breakfast that includes organic and locally produced ingredients. They are always happy to show around the farm to meet chickens, llamas, and sheep. Downstairs there is a pleasant shared lounge with T.V. and DVD player as well as board games and books while a barbecue can be set up when the weather is fine. Sydney is about 45 miles from the farm, while the Newfoundland Ferry can be reached in less than an hour.
The Paola Beauty Farm B&B and Day Spa
- Near the city to Calgary, Alberta, Canada, this is a friendly guest ranch/ranch property known for its rides, spa, and quality food. Paula is a qualified chef from Italy, and you can expect the breakfast to be great. They are happy to adjust the menu to accommodate any dietary restrictions and, upon request and for an additional cost, can also serve up some great evening meals and good value. They also offer excellent cooking lessons. A shared lounge area with T.V., a cozy fireplace, and spa services, including massages that can be enjoyed. Tours of the one-day-long trail ride on horseback can also be arranged, and you are welcome to join Paola's cooking class.
Myra Canyon Guest Ranch, B.C
- In the heart of British Columbia, Canada, next to the Kettle Valley Railroad and just half an hour from downtown Kelowna, Myra Canyon Ranch is an excellent mix of ranch, adventure park, and horseback riding stable showcases some beautiful modern wood architecture along the way. This is a very highly rated accommodation, both self-catering and bed and breakfast, which are very comfortable and clean as they each have a private bathroom, entrance, and patio. Wifi is standard throughout. Outside is a hot tub for guest use and barbecue facilities. And you can take a horse from right outside your door to roam the farm, and there's also plenty of hiking and mountain biking to find.
Foxingham Farm B&B
- Near the ski slopes of Blue Mountains and by the Pine River in Ontario, Canada, this bed and breakfast is surrounded by beautiful green countryside and orchards of almonds, apples, and walnuts. They have three comfortable double rooms with a shared bathroom, a common lounge with a lovely open fireplace, and a library. They make a great breakfast in the morning with all ingredients locally sourced and as organic as possible. Also, they can adapt the menu according to different diets with some advance notice. The surrounding area is excellent for hiking, with the Bruce Trail just minutes away, and for doing plenty of other activities, too; Winter sports, fishing, swimming, horse riding, golf, cycling, and archery.
Other Popular Posts
Post Most PopularGet to know the most spectacular amusement parks in Mexico where you will find fun and a pleasant family atmosphere Florence, The City of Art and Architecture Wild places to vacation in South America The most expensive rings in history Cenote Cocalitos, a natural wonder in Bacalar, in Mexico Travel Packages for Ranchos in the USA to vacation Holbox Island (Isla Holbox) A fabulous and exciting trip to Acapulco, Guerrero. Playa Aventura is a must-visit destination for you and your family A tour of stunning Africa. Its zoos are a must-visit destination for animal lovers Agencies that offer travel insurance to travel to Europe The best places to live in Greece and the most trusted real estate agents to buy a house 5 Eccentric, Exclusive and Beautiful Cities in the Universe Enjoy with my family of a dreamed Christmas in London The best and most beautiful places to visit and have a unique experience in the City of Toronto, Canada
(47 seg .. [10 PG] [220.127.116.11] [1 SS])