Getaways Travel to 5 places destination in Cancun
Getaways Travel to 5 places destination in Cancun
If you're in the market for an all-inclusive vacation, Cancun is the place to go. You'll find all-inclusive hotels and five-star resorts, as well as the chance to explore ancient Mayan ruins, crystal-clear cenotes, and biosphere reserves. In addition, you'll be near the best beach spots and epic snorkeling spots.
- Isla Mujeres is characterized by a tropical climate that is largely predictable. Average temperatures here are approximately 83 degrees F, and you can plan your vacation around that. However, hurricane season is also a possibility during this time.
Isla Mujeres is also known for its pristine beaches, perfect for families. Its white sand beaches are framed by rocky embankments. The famous Playa Norte beach is considered one of the finest in Mexico.
If you're looking for a relaxing place to stay, then the Mia Reef hotel is the perfect place for you. It offers ocean views from all of its rooms. It also has an all-inclusive plan that includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. It also features a nightclub. In addition, the hotel offers complimentary airport transfers. You can choose from a number of different hotels for your getaway in Cancun.
If you want to explore the natural surroundings of the island, you can explore Garrafon Park, which is a natural park on the island. There, you can enjoy various recreational activities such as kayaking and snorkeling. There are also wellness centers and spas, where you can get pampered.
Isla Mujeres is also a popular location for water sports. You can enjoy snorkeling excursions and scuba diving on the island. The nearby Manchones Reef is an ideal spot for diving. You can also find many five-star resorts on the island. Alternatively, you can choose to stay in a bed and breakfast or vacation rental.
The island offers two beaches. Playa Norte, on the western side of the island, is ideal for swimming and is considered one of the world's best beaches. It has shallow, calm waters that are ideal for families with kids. The beach is also lined with boat docks.
- If you're looking for a unique destination, consider a trip to the ancient Mayan city of Coba. This ancient city was a thriving metropolis between the seventh and ninth centuries, but has long been deserted by Spanish conquerors. Coba isn't as well known as Chichen Itza, but its ruins are just a couple of hours from Cancun. The ruins contain several pyramids that are open to climb.
Coba's main buffet restaurant offers international fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There are also six a la carte restaurants on the property. Portofino serves Italian cuisine, while Mediterraneo specializes in Mediterranean fare. Other a la carte options include Pescador, which specializes in seafood. Another a la carte option is the Le Gourmet, which features modern cuisine and gourmet fusion dishes. The resort also has a swimming pool and an indoor gym.
Coba is a popular destination for spring breakers and other types of travelers. There are many activities outside of the beach, such as visiting a turtle farm and taking a jeep tour through the jungle. It's also a great destination for a family vacation, friends getaway, or a romantic getaway.
Coba is located near the Cancun area. The area features many five-star resorts and all-inclusive hotels. There are also many great snorkeling spots and ancient Mayan ruins. It's easy to reach the ruins and crystal clear cenotes from the hotel zone.
- A day trip to Chichen Itza can be a wonderful way to spend time away from the busy city life of Cancun. This sprawling archeological site once stood as the most important Mayan city in the Yucatan Peninsula. Today, it's a popular tourist destination in Mexico.
Chichen Itza is a two-hour drive from Cancun. Visitors may choose to rent a car in Cancun and drive to the archaeological site. There is a parking lot at the archaeological site. Organised tours are also available. These tours usually arrive at the archaeological site at peak times and often include a lunch break.
Chichen Itza is an archaeological city that has many important monuments and ensembles. Some of these monuments include the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Sacred Cenote, the Wall of Skulls, and El Caracol, a ball court. Other important buildings include the Red House and the Tomb of the Great Priest.
Chichen Itza is an ancient city that was established between 415 and 455 A.D. Its name literally translates to "at the edge of the well of the Itzaes." This is due to the two freshwater sinkholes that surround the ancient city.
A full-day trip to Chichen Itza can be a memorable way to spend a day in Cancun. A guided tour will help you appreciate the monument and its history. Some of these tours even include a buffet lunch, round-trip transportation, and a guided tour of the monument.
Chichen Itza is located about 200 kilometers west of Cancun and is considered to be one of the most well preserved archaeological sites in Mexico. This site was once the center of regional trade, and it also played an important role in rituals and sacred ceremonies. It is considered an UNESCO World Heritage Site and attracts more than a million tourists per year.
Playa del Carmen
- A seven-day budget for two people in Playa del Carmen varies widely, depending on the accommodations you choose. Cheap accommodations are often found along the beach, while luxury accommodations are farther afield. Depending on your preferences, you can spend anywhere from $70 to $270 per day. Typical costs include transportation, food, and entertainment. While both Playa del Carmen and Cancun have unique attractions, a budget for either destination will vary.
Although Playa del Carmen is a thriving city, it has managed to maintain its quaint, laid-back vibe. You'll find plenty of local shops, taquerias, and bars along its streets. You'll also find designer boutiques and entertainment venues. However, the beach is the main attraction here. You can spend the day on the beach, soaking up the sun, and basking in the ambiance.
While Playa del Carmen is best for beach vacations, you can also enjoy modern activities like jet skiing, windsurfing, kayaking, and golfing. If you want to do more, visit the nearby Holbox Island and Bacalar Lagoon, which are both easily accessible by car. If you're looking for a more cultural experience, you can spend the day exploring one of the many Mayan ruins or experiencing the local cuisine.
A budget-conscious traveler can easily save money by staying in Playa del Carmen. It's also much more affordable than staying in Cancun. You can find cheap accommodations in the city center, or stay at an elegant, modern beach club if you'd rather spend more money. And the distance from the city center to the ocean is shorter in Playa del Carmen than in Cancun.
Playa del Carmen's climate is tropical throughout the year, with daytime temperatures rarely falling below 80 degrees Fahrenheit. The rainy season takes place between June and September, and the temperatures in Playa del Carmen are less than half as high during these months. However, the winter months are still pleasant, with average temperatures between 75oF and 77oF.
Hyatt Ziva Cancun
- If you are looking for luxury vacations in the sun and sand, you should book your stay at Hyatt Ziva Cancun. This resort offers upscale amenities and rooms with furnished balconies. Its all-inclusive dining options range from globally inspired to traditional American fare. There's also a lively microbrewery and a sweet tooth-pleasing restaurant.
Hyatt Ziva Cancun is located on a scenic peninsula surrounded by water on three sides. The hotel offers a splash park for children, as well as an adults-only retreat called Turquoize. The Hyatt Ziva Cancun combines luxury with natural splendor and offers five-star luxury and all-inclusive delights for the whole family.
Hyatt Ziva Cancun is just minutes from downtown Cancun. Guests can easily walk to the best nightlife venues and the Peninsula Convention Center. The hotel is also close to the Cancun International Airport and the port to Isla Mujeres.
Hyatt Ziva Cancun offers a beachfront location, and guests can relax in the sun while taking in the pristine white sands of the Caribbean Sea. The hotel features three outdoor pools, including an adults-only rooftop pool. Guests can also take advantage of the resort's free parking and extensive event space.